Day-Of Wedding Accessories for Each Type of Bride
by Sara Haugland March 1
Whether you’re a bride who loves all things boho, minimalist, eclectic or anything between, these bridal accessories for each and every type of bride are sure to suit your perfect style, no matter what that may be! Stunningly chic pairs of shoes, statement earrings and dainty clutches are just a few of the oh-so chic and trendy accessory pieces featured below. Scroll to find your perfect bridal style and all of the matching wedding accessories to go with it – all available through our LiketoKnow.It!
The Classic Bride
Classic brides have a timeless style that just radiates elegance and class! Nothing says classic style more than pearls, ivory and satin, which is why these accessories for the classic bride couldn’t be more suiting to wear on the day of a classic wedding.
1. Badgley Mischka Cher Pumps | 2. Personalized Faux Leather Pouch | 3. Imitation Pearl & Crystal Circle Barrette | 4. Pave Imitation Pearl Huggie Hoop Earrings | 5. 14K Gold Arch Short Pearl Earrings | 6. Jewel Clasp Minaudiere | 7. Porto Bow | 8. Badgley Mischka Carter Beaded Pump | 9. Camila Imitation Pearl & Cubic Zirconia Drop Earrings
The Cool Vibes Bride
The bride that radiates cool vibes needs equally as cool accessories that give off that same vibe, and maybe even a little more! From unique textures to fun and funky shapes, these accessories for the cool bride will be all the talk on your wedding day.
1. Mr. Big Slide Sandal | 2. Vince Camuto Harlo Nylon Clutch | 3. Large O Barrette | 4. Giovanna Earrings | 5. Surface Necklace | 6. Chill Vegan Leather Frame Clutch | 7. Web 52mm Sunglasses | 8. Viva Mules | 9. Lobby Drop Earrings
The Ballroom Bride
Stately and extravagant are all elements any ballroom bride needs, and these pieces more than deliver on that! Diamonds are an easy and extremely elegant piece to add to any wedding day attire, that’s why any ballroom bride needs these pieces to top-off her perfect wedding day look.
1. Badgley Mischka Haze Point Toe Pumps | 2. Loren Cuff | 3. Paige Headband | 4. GAS Bijoux Bo Sofia Strass Earrings | 5. Imitation Pearl Clutch | 6. Angela Flip Clip | 7. Kenneth Jay Lane Round CZ Tennis Bracelet | 8. Rosalind Crystal Sandals | 9. Nora Imitation Pearl Drop Earrings
The Boho Bride
Quintessential boho elements are feathers, snakeskin and a wide-brim hat, and any bride having a boho day will want to be rocking all of these accessory pieces! Think leather booties, a chunky gold headband and earrings with hanging fringe!
1. Sandria Bootie | 2. The Bride Straw Clutch | 3. Nix Small Shard Shaky Earrings | 4. Nolita Ring Handle Leather Clutch | 5. Azul Profile Hoop Earrings | 6. Beaded Handband | 7. Delicate Tiered Cubic Zirconia Pendant Necklace | 8. Kiele Slide Sandal | 9. Glam Slam Starburst Ear Cuff
The Minimalist Bride
Sometimes less is more, and if there’s one thing we know about minimalist brides, going minimal can really make a huge statement! All of these accessory pieces add an extra touch of bridal glam, without being too out there – a small addition to the minimalist look.
1. Ariella Sandal | 2. LAUDE the Label Hair Pin | 3. Shimmer Cultured Pearl Double Chain Bracelet | 4. 14K Gold Arch Earrings | 5. Long Jacket | 6. Electric Picks Bond Hoop Earrings | 7. Geometric Faux Leather Minaudiere | 8. Graciana Pump | 9. Sam Necklace
The Edgy Bride
Edgy brides are fearless and ambitious when it comes to wedding style and accessories taste, and we think these pieces embody that edgy feel in the perfect way! Black, gold, glitter and rhinestones set the edgy bridal style apart from the rest, elevating any bridal look to easily be moody and romantic.
1. Elliot Booties | 2. Monogramme Quilted Calfskin Zip Pouch | 3. Electric Earrings | 4. Michaela Curb Chain Collar Necklace | 5. Mesh Rhinestone Disco Earrings | 6. Corsa Chunky Chain Cardholder | 7. Vera Drop Earrings | 8. Studd Bootie | 9. Melting Choker
The Eclectic Bride
Eclectic brides are the ones who can pull off anything – literally anything – which is why these eclectic and unique pieces couldn’t suite the eclectic bridal style more! Full of unique shapes and textures, all of these pieces are ones we can’t wait to see our eclectic brides rock walking down the aisle or partying the night away. Try a beaded pearl clutch, a turban head wrap, a chunky gold layered necklace or a patterned clutch – or combine multiple pieces together for the ultimate eclectic look!
1. Hennie Block Heel Mule | 2. We Dream in Colour Quad Drop Earrings | 3. Santi Ivory Pearl Clutch | 4. Ios & Rho Genuine Pearl Mismatched Earrings | 5. MaryJane Claverol Tennant Turban | 6. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Arabella Earrings | 7. Santi Pearl Clutch | 8. Spears Studded Slide Sandal | 9. Aurelie Layered Necklace