Unsure about what outfit is appropriate for the wedding you’re attending? Read our dress code guide here for our tips on each wedding attire style from black tie to beach casual.
What to Wear to a Spring Wedding
by Brides of Austin March 17
Spring is here and you know what that means… it’s WEDDING SEASON! Your mailbox is flooding with wedding invitations and suddenly you feel as though you have nothing to wear. Last spring’s trends left as quickly as they came, and as spring approaches suddenly your closet feels out of date. We know because we’ve been there. Regardless of the dress code or your personal style, we’ve helped by finding the perfect spring wedding guest outfits so you don’t have to! Whether you are looking for an elegant, timeless staple, a dress that screams spring, a romantic look, or something in between, we’ve got you covered! Scroll to find the perfect wedding guest look that will leave you confident and ready to celebrate! Plus, find these looks and more on our LiketoKnow.it!
Funky & Feminine
Both charming and fun, this green floral dress is checking all the boxes on our list of spring fashion trends! There’s no denying green is in this season and the floral pattern, flowing sleeves and smocked top combine to create the perfect fashion forward look. This dress would be perfect for a laid-back outdoor wedding. Pair it with fun sunnies and a delicate bag for the perfect mix of funky and feminine!
1. Green Floral Print Mini Dress | 2. Viva Mules | 3. Air Heart Sunglasses | 4. Juliette Embellished Clutch | 5. Daisy Drop Earrings | 6. Kosas Weightless Lip Color
Love is in the air and the classic romantic within you cannot contain your excitement. This alluring rose dress is soft, yet flirty and the perfect for an elegant look with lots of personality. The tie waist on this satin high-low dress is sure to flatter any figure and the embossed, subtle floral pattern and keyhole cutout are oh-so-charming. Pair with modern, neutral accessories for a flawless look.
1. Mauve Satin Floral High-Low Dress | 2. Vertigo Cat Eye Sunglasses | 3. Kenley Taupe Heels | 4. Estee & Lilly Top Handle Box Clutch | 5. Deepa Gurnani Bina Earrings |6. Glossier Cloud Paint
This light blue dress is airy and fresh and would be perfect for a garden or beach wedding. Looking for a little pattern, but not a fan of the floral trend? Dainty white stripes, a flounce bodice and off-the shoulder sleeves give this midi length dress that special something without being overpowering. Complete the look with dainty accessories and a floral headband!
1. Blue and White Striped Off-the-Shoulder Midi Dress | 2. Daniella Sandals | 3. Meadow Headband | 4. Estee & Lilly Polka Dot Flap Closure Envelope Clutch | 5. Keshi Pearl Wire Hoop Earrings | 6. RMS Beauty Amethyst Rose Luminizer
For a wedding guest look that is subdued, timeless and sophisticated, check out this gorgeous dove gray dress. There is no going wrong with this dress! Puff sleeves and a deep neckline add a hint of romance to this classy mid-length dress. Headed to a more formal wedding? Add elegant accessories and a classic red lip for a polished look that wows!
1. Shelley Satin Midi Dress | 2. Raleigh Pump | 3. Gwen Bobby Pin Set | 4. Ivory Pearl Clutch | 5. Solar Earrings | 6. Wild with Desire Lipstick
Looking to make a statement? The high neck and gorgeous silhouette scream chic and the purple and pink floral print is playful and fashion forward. Is the wedding dress code confusing? Or worse– there is no dress code? This dress is perfect to accessorize up or down so you’ll never be under or overdressed! Construct a cool-girl vibe by accessorizing with modern black shades and edgy accessories!
1. Mauve Floral Print Midi Dress | 2. Yaro Block Heel Sandal | 3. Super Cat Eye Sunglasses | 4. Jewel Clasp Minaudière | 5. Large Angular Hoops | 6. Color Intense Lipstick