Top Trending Accessory Must-Haves to Add to Your Bridal Look This Season
We always have our eye out for the top trending accessory must-haves of the season, and there are a few we know for sure you’ll want added to your bridal look! We live for the fashion-forward bride, so we compiled a list of a few of our new favorite (shiny) things, and even linked them all to make your shopping as easy as possible! From diamonds to pearls and sunglasses to slingbacks, we reviewed it all. Here are some of the top trending accessory must-haves of the season – see them all and shop the darling details down below. Cheers!
1. Make a pastel statement and walk down the aisle in colorful heels like these delicate blue bowed beauties in elegant taffeta.
2. Unexpected jewels like this layered lariat necklace can add such a fun touch!
3. To command the attention of a room, try these 18k gold plated crystal fringe earrings on for size.
Pearls in Your Hair… And Everywhere!
4. Pearls, pearls, pearls! We can’t get enough of them this season, and these adorable pins are so easy to add to your bridal look.
5. Covered in pearls and just perfect for bridal showers, bachelorettes and beyond, the Bailey Headband has got it going on!
6. Play with texture using this precious embellished hair clip set to secure half-ups, trending tucked glam waves and more. Bonus points if you snag some for the bridesmaids, too!
Style It Up in Sunglasses
7. Rocking a chic, rectangle shape and cool blue hue, these are not your mother’s Ray-Bans! Find the gold-framed goodies here.
8. The angled acetate frames of these Brooklyn Sunglasses in black give retro vibes while keeping your look very much mod.
9. If we said we weren’t obsessed we’d be in the same boat as Le Specs Liar Liar Sunglasses that utilize trendy tortoiseshell to set the tone.
10. The best way to make a statement is with a clutch that literally makes a statement. The Mrs. Glitter Acrylic clutch grabs attention with a minimalistic design that makes our hearts sing!
Head to Toe in Bows
11. Simple and pure, an elegant satin oversized bow barrette can be clipped into any bridal hairstyle for the sweetest classic touch.
12. Bridal slingbacks have never been done quite like this! Ivory, bowed Loeffler Randall Sylvana Heels are the epitome of vintage meets modern.
13. Simple to add and dainty as ever, these gold bow stud earrings are everything we never knew we needed. With a precious pearl center and plated in 14K gold, what’s not to love!