Sweeping Views in the Texas Hill Country: Discover Shiraz Garden
Austin-area brides, if you’re looking for a uniquely stunning wedding venue, discover Shiraz Garden! Shiraz Garden is a hidden gem right in the middle of Texas Hill Country, and one you won’t want to miss. Happy reading!
Shiraz Garden is truly a wow factor and a limitless venue with a diversity of spaces that allow any couple to truly tailor their wedding day to their desired vision! Only one wedding is hosted on this property per day so the bride and groom have free reign to access all of the stunning spaces. The venue spaces include the Sunset Vista, Indoor Banquet Space, Formal Garden, Hidden Staircase, Mohana Overlook, Outdoor Cathedral, Colorado River Portrait Areas, Bridal Cottage, Groom’s Cabin, and lastly, not one, but two, River Pavilions. The opportunities at Shiraz Garden are truly endless!
“Since purchasing this property in 2008, our family has shared this space with friends, family, and colleagues over the years seeing numerous weddings, retreats, reunions, dinner parties, and fishing trips along the Colorado. More and more couples asked us about hosting their weddings at Shiraz Garden from Austin, Houston, and beyond. What an honor to be considered as the backdrop to someone’s wedding day. We are excited to open as an official event space for private events! We can’t wait to share the magic of this property and be a part of these meaningful days.”
Stunning Views + Unique Design
A few of Shiraz Garden’s most impressive elements are the sweeping views of the Texas Hill Country, variety of location spaces, and magnificent 17-story hidden staircase waterfall! Another key amenity is the day-of hostess whose sole goal is attending to guests’ needs, and they are always available to help with any wedding day or event-related task! The hostess’s also have access to golf carts for transportation around the many spaces at Shiraz Gardens.
According to the Shiraz Garden staffs: “the architecture at Shiraz is a mix of several family members’ heritage making it a uniquely designed space perfect for Persian, South Asian, and Fusion weddings looking for a garden theme with stand-out architecture and views.” This event space is truly designed for any couple, wedding, or event and provides countless opportunities to make every wedding unique!
The Perfect Venue
A few of the unique amenities of Shiraz Garden include:
- Picturesque ceremony locations – from their Outdoor Cathedral to options at Sunset Vista.
- Proximity to lodging, the Austin Airport, restaurants, and more – making things easy for you and your guests.
- Expansive property full of unbelievable photo spots – illustrating the unique style and vision that you really want.
- Separate, designated areas for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception – keep the guests moving around the venue and keeping their energy high. There is nothing more difficult than getting guests to dance the night away when all three parts of the wedding are in one location.
- Undeniable wow moments and “wedding experience”– from the bridal cottage to the one-of-a-kind water features, view of the Colorado River and so much more. You’re sure to fall in love and so will your guests! Your Shiraz team’s goal is to make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.
Shiraz Garden has everything you need to plan your day to perfection. Couples will be all set with in house coordination, event security, a Shiraz Garden Facebook Group, on-site lodging, and decor/rentals. “A huge selling point for our couples is our location on the East side of Austin over the West! This removes the traffic that is common for wedding venues on the West side of Austin. We are also right next to the Hyatt Lost Pines and ATX airport just down the road. This put us as a ‘Best Destination’ wedding venue!”
Planning an Austin-area wedding? Simplify your wedding vendor search by browsing our full vendor directory here!